2004 Toyota TacomaCRM Mitchell1 2023-01-26T23:15:07+00:00
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- INSTALL CUSTOMER SUPPLIED TIRES – KEEPING 3 AND THROW OUT THE WORST
- STEERING GEAR MOUNTING BUSHING – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Steering Gear Assembly. DOES NOT include wheel alignment.]
- (Combination) – CENTER SUPPORT BEARING – Remove & Replace
- PROPELLER SHAFT – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – PreRunner,S-Runner Two Piece Propeller Shaft,Both – [Includes: Separate Front and Rear Shafts.] – [DOES NOT include removing Center Support Bearing from Front Shaft.]
TYLER C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/25/2023